Sep 28, 2012

Lunchbox Friday

It's a rainy, dreary Friday morning here in my town. Normally on Fridays, I wake up pumped and ready to go. Today, I want curl up under a blanket with a good book! Quick and simple, here's a little lunchbox inspiration for your. My girly lucked out; I wanted granola bars. I had a coupon and I don't usually buy them. She loved them though and I love having them around the house for me to snack on, too. Also, I found these great little yogurt and smoothies that fit in her lunchbox. They are the perfect size! They came in a pack of 6 for a dollar. Of course I'm going to grab up a deal like that! This week has more convenience food than I typically pack.

Monday:

When you say your child doesn't want to do something anymore, of course they'll change their mind! My daughter ate school lunch on this day. She tried to change her mind right as we were walking out the door, but too late!! She had...Pizzatas? Whatever those are. Then, chocolate milk. Yay.

Tuesday:


Apples filled with peanut butter topped with coconut and raisins. Carrots, Mandarin Oranges. Cheese cubes. Granola Bar. 

Wednesday:


Granola bar. Cheese stick. Smoothie. Cherry tomatoes. Clementine. 

Thursday: 


Ham and cheese rolls ups. Granola bar. Broccoli (Her choice! Not pictured: ranch dressing to dip). Clementine. Yogurt. 

Friday:

 

Half a ham and cheese sandwich. Cherry tomatoes. Smoothie. Clementine. 

Hope you're inspired! Her favorite lunch this week was Friday's, because when she saw it she said, "Yay! It's the same. I like when you make it the same!" Awww, my five year old is bored with my creativity. Sad face. Maybe she really is the kind of kid that wants the same thing every day. I learn new things about her all the time. :)

Happy Friday Hugs,
     Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment